So my friend Patrick Larkin tagged me in a chain-blogging task which obligates me to share 11 random facts about myself and then to answer 11 questions that Patrick has asked. I have been suffering from blog writer’s block. So this gives me the opportunity to kick start myself.
My 11 Random Facts
1. I grew up in Laramie Wyoming
2. My first job, other than a paper route, was a car washer at the local Ford dealership.
3. I actually made a few bucks as a cowboy while attending college.
4. I spent a summer pouring concrete in Temecula, California.
5. My idea of spring break when I was in college was to attend the Western Athletic Conference basketball tournament. (three years in a row!)
6. I have completed the Indianapolis Half Marathon four times.
7. I make Christmas sugar cookies
8. I am an avid fantasy baseball nut!
9. I am not sure what I want to be when I grow up.
10 This is the road I traveled to get to where I am.
11.I have a wonderful wife, two great kids, and three dogs.
My responses to Patrick’s Questions
- Have you ever been to Massachusetts? No, but I would love to visit someday!
- What is your favorite sports team (college or pro)? Denver Broncos
- Besides you, name a blogger that you would recommend to others. Ira Socal
- When you were little, what did you dream of becoming? A pro football player
- How far away do you live from where you grew up? 1100 miles
- What is your favorite meal? Blackened grouper
- If you were offered a free trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Hawaii
- Do you prefer Macs or PC’s? PC
- Other than the birth of your children and/or the day you were married or met your soulmate, what was the best day of your life? The day I went to my first pro football game at Mile High Stadium.
- What is the best movie you’ve seen in the last year? The Hobbit
- What is the last live concert that you’ve attended? Jimmy Buffet
Now for the fun part. I have to find 11 more bloggers to keep this thing going and ask them 11 questions (hoping they have not been tagged previously).
- Gary Doughan
- Nathan Ogle
- Jeremy Larson
- Pam Moran
- Josh Stumpenhorst
- Curt Rees
- Colin Wikan
- Tom Altepeter
- Mike Smith
- Ira Socal
- Any other blogger that would like to join in.
Here are your questions
1. If you could solve any one problem permanently, what would it be?
2. What would you do over if you had a chance?
3. What is your favorite desert?
4. When did you know you wanted to be involved in education?
5. If you had a whole day to do just what you wanted to do, what would that be?
6. If you could meet anyone, at any time in history, who would it be?
7. What do you want to learn how to do?
8. What is your favorite beverage?
9. Who is your favorite artist/actor/performer?
10. What was your best subject in school?
11. What is your favorite season of the year?
The Guidelines for your Homework…
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.
- Post back here (in the comment section) with a link to your finished assignment. Go on, you have homework to do.